Tired of having your property over-run with weeds??
Contact Us today to get a free quote on weed control!
Residential Weed Control Services
What to Expect:
Prior to the Service
· If you won’t be home when the service is performed, please make sure gates are unlocked and pets are locked inside.
· Before we arrive for the appointment, please clean up any dog waste, and make sure the service area is clear of any objects.
During the Service
· A licensed technician will review the residential weed control service.
· Treatment should take around 30 minutes for an average-sized lot.
· If there are any questions, please feel free to ask.
After the Service
· Once complete, please keep any pets away until the area dries – typically 1 to 2 hours.
· Most annual weeds will show signs of treatment within a day or so, but tougher to control species like seedlings and perennial grasses will take longer.
· Pre-emergent (weed preventer) needs water to be incorporated into the soil profile to be effective. For best results, if it doesn’t rain within a few days, we recommend spraying water over the treated area.
Commercial Weed Control Services:
We offer a number of commercial weed control services. From HOA and commercial sites to Right of Way. Our highly qualified technicians will carefully assess your situation and then develop a plan that will keep your property weed free.
Home Owners Association (HOA) Weed Control
From large master-planned communities, to small properties, we have the capacity to handle everything in a timely manner. Whether there are weeds, pests, or disease in your turf or landscape rock areas, we can create a specific program to treat each area and we’ll partner with your landscape contractor to keep your property weed, pest, and disease free. We feature low-use products for maximum impact on weeds and pests with minimal impact on the environment.
Commercial Weed Control for Small to Large Properties
We know how important image is for your commercial property. From a small office complex, to a large mall, we can keep it weed free. We also create a flexible schedule to work around your busy business hours.
Open Lots & Vacant Fields
Vacant lots can fill rapidly with ugly weeds, which results in citations and fines. We can knock down* and clean-up existing weeds, apply pre-emergents to prevent new growth and/or apply post-emergents to kill existing growth. We can help you get into, or keep in compliance with your local jurisdiction.
*Some restrictions may apply
Right of Way
Want to keep the beautiful native Arizona plants in your right of way, but get rid of the cluttering weeds? We can build a program to keep your native plants looking good and free of invading weeds.