Prior to a Visit
Things to do before your pest control service:
- Make sure your back gate is UNLOCKED.
- Put free roaming PETS (dogs) up.
- Pick up yard TOYS, or pets DISHES outside.
- Have landscaping reasonably done.
- If you plan to have inside treated, pick up floors & generally de-clutter. (we treat baseboards, corners, cracks, and crevices)
Common Contributing Conditions To Pests Include:
Food sources can include other pests and crumbs, spills, pet foods, trash, and other food sources.
ALL pests need moisture to THRIVE and BREED. Common sources include air conditioner condensation lines, leaky plumbing pipes, sprinkler systems, etc.
Pests can enter buildings through the tiniest holes. Most construction is not perfect, and pests gain entry through weep holes, concrete cracks, roofing gaps, and other holes as tiny as 1/16th of an inch.
Harboring areas include any cracks and crevices that can provide shelter including: block wall fence cracks, concrete expansion joints, broken tiles, under eves, around the perimeter of homes under weep areas, unused drains, etc.
At Green Monster Pest & Weed, we implement Integrated Pest Management ideas in the application techniques of premium products.
Treating areas where products are going to be the MOST EFFECTIVE, and come in direct contact with targeted pests including:
- Cracks & Crevices
- Inside Wall Voids
- Interior and Exterior Perimeters
- Under first story EVES.
- Behind Pool and Kitchen Equipment
- Around landscaping, structures, and large rocks, etc.